Bob and The Whale Gift Card
Follow the Simple Steps below to create a unique Gift Card for someone special!
1. Print off your chosen elements from the Bob and The Whale PDF Booklets directly onto A4 card. I am using a Canon printer, which also has the option to print borderless.
2. Using a Bonefolder and Embossing Board create a DL Tri Fold with your printed paper.
3. Cut out the elements from the design sheet.
4. Matt onto a contrasting paper with double sided tape.
5. Next stick your toppers onto the main card using double sided tape or foam pads for extra dimension.
6. Lay your chosen gift card or money over the inner right hand side of the card. Using a pencil mark points across the corners where you will create your slots.
7. Using a ruler and a craft knife line up the two dots and cut across.
8. Your Gift should now slot securely into place and you still have the middle panel free to write your message!
The results can be endless with our unique Craft sheets, the only other things you need is a basic craft kit and your imagination! From beautiful Christmas and Birthday cards to gift cards, tags and even wrapping paper don't be afraid to experiment! For the full Bob and The Whale range and much more take a look at The Curious Treehouse Shop (click here)