Thursday 3 November 2016

Feature Friday: Ali Macdonald Art



Where are you from and where do you currently practice your artwork?
New Jersey, I now live in New York, NY
Are you self taught or have you completed any training?
I had training in undergraduate and graduate programs. I hold a B.A. in Studio Art from Williams College 
and an M.S. degree in Communications Design from Pratt Institute.
How would you describe your artwork/process?
Brightly colored and spontaneous scribbled thoughts fueled by coffee or wine.

What is your biggest influence/inspiration?
My grandmother. She has unbelievable style and a refreshingly naughty sense of humour. 
Where can people see your work?
Visit alimacdoodle.com to see my artist portfolio and check out larknraven.com 
to shop my paper goods, pillows and prints. 
What are you working on at the moment?
I'm currently designing my Spring Collection for LARK+RAVEN and creating new additions to my recently 
launched bridal paperie, Love Lore.

Social media links:
Instagram

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment