You will need:
A Craft Knife and Cutting Mat
Double Sided Tape
A4 White Card
JoJo Collection: JoJo Super Star
1. Using a sheet of White A4 Card create a 15cm square card blank.
2. Print out the JoJo Super Star decoupage sheet onto card and cut out the main image first. Attach to your card blank using double sided tape. We have cut this down leaving a white edge to make the image really stand out on the card.
3. Cut out each numbered decoupage layer and using foam pads attach each layer to the main image. You don’t have to use every layer if you don’t want to! A few decoupage layers will be enough to give the card dimension.
4. Cut out a coordinating paper ribbon from the craft sheet and matt onto white card. Attach as shown using double sided tape or craft glue. If you wish to use material ribbon, cut a strip to the appropriate size. Wrap the ribbon around the main image before you stick it to the card blank then tie a bow on the the front.
5. To finish cut out a sentiment and attach to the card with foam pads.